Tag Archives: minstry of labour

Top 10 things to know about permits in Botswana

Top 10 things to know about permits in Botswana

For living and working in Botswana one has to apply for a visa or permit first. First things first. Here are the most important things –

hence our Top 10 list –

that have to be considered when you need to have a visa or permit in Botswana:

  1. Permits in Botswana are issued by the Ministry of Labour and Home Affairs
  2. When obtaining a long term permit one needs to apply for a residence permit as well
  3. Medical certificates and radiological reports are considered as one document and are only valid for 14 days


    picture source: zinews24.com

  4. Visitor visas allow you to have to visit Botswana on a multiple entry basis but can only be renewed for the remainder of your 90 day stay Continue reading

Leave a Comment

Filed under Immigration